We have an experienced team of solicitors with a wide breadth of experience and technical knowledge to assist you with all aspects of buying and selling residential and commercial property.
We appreciate that moving house is a very stressful and emotional time in your life. We strive to alleviate that stress by offering a highly personalised, friendly and professional service. We take the time to ensure that you understand the key steps and issues along the way, explained to you in jargon free clear language. We start by giving you a clear estimate of costs and disbursements for the transaction so as you can budget accordingly.
We advise clients on a wide range of property matters including:
- Buying and selling freehold and leasehold property
- Lease extensions and collective enfranchisement either with the agreement of the freeholder or by way of statutory notice
- New build properties, including off plan
- Auction sales and purchases
- Deeds of variation for defective leases, implications of restrictive covenants and easements
- Equity release schemes
- Transfers of equity (for example transferring property from joint names to a sole name)
- Acting for your lender on your sale and purchase
- Advise re private mortgages and drafting the supporting papers
- Co-Ownership agreements
For more information please click here.
We are accredited members of the Law Society’s Conveyancing Quality Scheme (CQS)